I bought a LED tv made by Emerson a year and a half ago.Yes, it won't turn on anymore.

Just keeps flashing red light. After reading all the reviews on various sites, I see that I am not alone. Of course I tried to contact the company to see if there was anything that could be done but no response. I think I'm just going to throw this P.O.S in the trash where it belongs.

I'm not even going to try to have it fixed because I have no patience for bad business practices.

I wish I would have done my research before I bought it!shame that I wasted money.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $250. The author is overall dissatisfied with Emerson Electronics. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Emerson Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Emerson Electronics to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Emerson Electronics?

Comments