I bought a LED tv made by Emerson a year and a half ago.Yes, it won't turn on anymore.

Just keeps flashing red light. After reading all the reviews on various sites, I see that I am not alone. Of course I tried to contact the company to see if there was anything that could be done but no response. I think I'm just going to throw this P.O.S in the trash where it belongs.

I'm not even going to try to have it fixed because I have no patience for bad business practices.

I wish I would have done my research before I bought it!shame that I wasted money.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $250. The author is overall dissatisfied with Emerson Electronics. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Emerson Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Emerson Electronics to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Emerson Electronics?

Comments

Samsung Electronics - Poor Quality Warranty Repair; Bad Customer Service Samsung Electronics "Refrigerator never made crushed ice – only whole cubes with the sides slightly shaved. Was that this was normal and not to worry about it, things would clear up on..." Read more DONT EVER BUY FROM PROPERTYROOM.COM Propertyroom "LUCKY FOR US---THEY DEMAND A CREDIT CARD FOR PURCHASES. CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND DISPUTE THE TRANSACTION. YOU ARE NOT CHARGED AND THEY ARE NOT PAID UNTIL THE COMPLAINT..." Read more Swagway - Buyer Beware! Swagway "I bought a brand new (or so I thought) X2 on 12/8/16 straight off of the company website. It was a promo deal that included the board and bag. When..." Read more Emerson Electronics - Smart Set Clock Radio Emerson Electronics "I have had 3 of these units.The first on lasted about 5 or 6 years, the second only about 2.I got a cheap one cause I needed an alarm to..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more