Clarkston, Washington
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I have been fighting with Emerson since the last week of April. They have sent me 3 broken TV's on top of the original TV that stopped working just 5 months after purchase that we sent back.

They were supposed to send me a refund in August, according to the person I spoke with on the 12th of August the check had been sent. But instead we received the 3rd broken TV on August 25th. I have been calling them every 2-3 days since this ordeal started. I have literally had it, I'm not sure what else to do.

On September 3rd, I was told that they would be sending another check out but first I needed to send the current TV back, and that they would be sending me the label and such.

It has been 7 business days with still no label, and after being on hold for 45 minutes today I was disconnected. Please lead me in a direction of what I should do next.

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above!" of emerson electronics tv from Emerson Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $240 and wants Emerson Electronics to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Emerson Electronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments