3.1
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I have two Emerson TVs (one 42", one 32:). Both sets are connected to cable.

One set has two of the channels muted. It has great picture but no sound. The other one works fine. I went back through all of the setup and sound procedures but there did not seem to be anything wrong.

Another problem I have with the same set is that on some of the channels there will be "the extra" sound directives (where some voiceover tells what the characters are doing) and on the same channel on the other set there will be no voiceover, just the regular show.

I do not understand how two sets from the same company in the same house could be so different. When I have company and they want to see something on one of those channels, I inform them that they will have to use their imagination because I am not letting them in the bedroom to watch it.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of emerson electronics tv from Emerson Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $250 and wants Emerson Electronics to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was that it has a strange defect. Author liked the most product initially. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Emerson Electronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

EMerson TV's are total garbage. Buy a new one and chalk up the non working one as a loss and move on.

Go with Samsung, LG or a bigger name. Emerson uses parts that are swept off the floor/garbage. They are very cheaply made.

I learned this after owning one and donating it some 2 years later after the picture would dim and get bright on its own. JUNK!