3.1
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I have two Emerson TVs (one 42", one 32:). Both sets are connected to cable.

One set has two of the channels muted. It has great picture but no sound. The other one works fine. I went back through all of the setup and sound procedures but there did not seem to be anything wrong.

Another problem I have with the same set is that on some of the channels there will be "the extra" sound directives (where some voiceover tells what the characters are doing) and on the same channel on the other set there will be no voiceover, just the regular show.

I do not understand how two sets from the same company in the same house could be so different. When I have company and they want to see something on one of those channels, I inform them that they will have to use their imagination because I am not letting them in the bedroom to watch it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Emerson Electronics Tv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Product initially.

I didn't like: That it has a strange defect.

• Tv Problem
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 06, 2016.

Comments

EMerson TV's are total garbage. Buy a new one and chalk up the non working one as a loss and move on.

Go with Samsung, LG or a bigger name. Emerson uses parts that are swept off the floor/garbage. They are very cheaply made.

I learned this after owning one and donating it some 2 years later after the picture would dim and get bright on its own. JUNK!