Emerson Electronics - Smart Set Clock Radio

I have had 3 of these units.The first on lasted about 5 or 6 years, the second only about 2.I got a cheap one cause I needed an alarm to get up for work,and was tired of using my old school phone all the time.I should have known better,but I tried a third one.I worked fine 2 or 3 times.I always double check my settings by setting the alarm,then running the clock around to make sure it does what I set it for.WELLLL, it works once or twice,then the next time it doesn't.I was late for work more than once.I promise you,I will bad mouth your products everwhere I go from this point forward,and tell people to look at the complaints.

I have model CKS9031.I will never buy another one of your products,not matter what it is or what it costs.The only thing this P.O.S.is good for is telling time and resetting when power goes out,but a piece of *** for an alarm.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 23, 2013 #720567

I bought my Smart Set clock at Walmart.It will never happen again.

0 0 Reply

Sep 23, 2013 #720542

Just curious....where did you purchase this gem? Looks very similar to mine....just wondering if I am going to experience the same

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Emerson Electronics. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Emerson Electronics.
Filing a new complaint about