Emerson Electronics - Smart Set Clock Radio
I have had 3 of these units.The first on lasted about 5 or 6 years, the second only about 2.I got a cheap one cause I needed an alarm to get up for work,and was tired of using my old school phone all the time.I should have known better,but I tried a third one.I worked fine 2 or 3 times.I always double check my settings by setting the alarm,then running the clock around to make sure it does what I set it for.WELLLL, it works once or twice,then the next time it doesn't.I was late for work more than once.I promise you,I will bad mouth your products everwhere I go from this point forward,and tell people to look at the complaints.
I have model CKS9031.I will never buy another one of your products,not matter what it is or what it costs.The only thing this P.O.S.is good for is telling time and resetting when power goes out,but a piece of *** for an alarm.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Alarm Clock
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "I purchased the KitchenAid Buillt-In Combination Electric Convection Oven and Microwave Oven in the summer of 2012. Last night I ran the self-cleaning cycle for perhaps the second or..."
- "Do not purchase anything from buysquad!!!! They're very unprofessional and not on point. I purchased a 70 inch flatscreen from them and paid for the express delivery which should've had..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "My newer home had severe hail damage this past July, lots of hail damage to roof and siding. I am still waiting for this to get resolved. Horrible..."