Emerson Electronics - Smart Set Clock Radio
I have had 3 of these units.The first on lasted about 5 or 6 years, the second only about 2.I got a cheap one cause I needed an alarm to get up for work,and was tired of using my old school phone all the time.I should have known better,but I tried a third one.I worked fine 2 or 3 times.I always double check my settings by setting the alarm,then running the clock around to make sure it does what I set it for.WELLLL, it works once or twice,then the next time it doesn't.I was late for work more than once.I promise you,I will bad mouth your products everwhere I go from this point forward,and tell people to look at the complaints.
I have model CKS9031.I will never buy another one of your products,not matter what it is or what it costs.The only thing this P.O.S.is good for is telling time and resetting when power goes out,but a piece of *** for an alarm.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Alarm Clock
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "the worst company who took my money for A Grade iPhone 5S and send me all C & D Grade products......I am going to protest against that , hope they..."
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."