filters
state:
city:
product:

Emerson Electronics - My tv keeps switching channels by its self

My TV will not stay on the channel i want it to it just keeps switching trough all the channels by its self
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Emerson Electronics - Bad microwave

The microwave would just come on by it self. I'm not mad at emreson things happen.thank you for the help.

Emerson Electronics - Sons Christmas tablet not working correctly

I tried contactin customer via phone and kept getting disconnected. My sons tablet screen is very dark and no way to brighten it. Something seems to be wrong with the screen. It was a Christmas gift so we have no receipt but only want it repaired. He did not have it long before it stopped working correctly.

Emerson Electronics - Representative was pleasant, however,

In regards to the appliance department, respresentative was not able to provide much information. I have already made contact several times via email regarding manufacturer warranty that seems to be up next month, it seems as if Mary roe and Emerson both are trying to avoid a replacement as well as stall by ignoring my emails until my warranty runs out.
1.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Emerson Electronics - No one answered

I can't get my TV to pick up antenna chann9
#1209942
Reply to reviews
On December 14, 2017 I purchased the U comfy heating pad as a present for my boyfriend from the Shopping Channel in Canada. I ended up keeping it for myself and was going to order a second one but found out they were out of stock. The U comfy heating pad stopped...
#1206602

Emerson Electronics - Sucks

I need to hool up my dvd player help
#1205101

Emerson Electronics - Sucks

No help told have. 50 " tv on wall and he wanted # off back
#1204914

Emerson Electronics - EM 756

When I turn it on it finds my wife but can't connect its start to an then goes to saved
#1194302

Rutherford, New Jersey 07070
United States
Phone:
(866) 309-8819
Emerson Electronics - POS tablet - I smashed it with a hammer I was so pissed.  Really.
Southern Telecom is the manufacturer for Emerson EM756 tablet. (actually, it's a EM756DG - the DG I think stands for Dollar General) Device is Completely useless - even with an SD card installed. Apps will not properly finish loading from google store. They just hang...
#1192445