Trumbull, Connecticut

The color on my tv is going all green.Is there anything I can do to fix this.

The tv is less than a year old. I bought the tv at Walmart on black friday 2008. The tv model is lcd color tv Model # BLC320EM9 A Serial # J28810308 MFG July 2008. My other problem is that I can not get the remote control for dish network to control my tv.

If you have any fixes for this it would be highly appreciated.I will never buy another emerson product as long as i live if these problems do not get resolved.

Review about: Emerson 32 Inch Lcd.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Emerson Electronics Tv
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $400
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Emerson Electronics?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Sears Outlet - Never been treated so poorly based on payment details! HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE C.S & CO Sears Outlet "Worst experience with a business, customer service (should be named something else for sears) I've ever encountered. Bar none. Takes the cake, and the whole *** bakery. UGH! Sorry, Long,..." Read more Swagtron - Swagway Swagway X2 Hoverboard Review Swagtron "...I ordered for a Christmas present from swagtron.com and it has a LARGE crack, it's dirty, scratched..." Read more SharkNinja - Shark Product Quality & Reliability - Shark Floor Steamers SharkNinja "Dear Mr. Mark Rosen (aka Mark Rosenzweig) I’m writing to you today after I saw you purport on a Shark television commercial this past holiday season that Shark products are..." Read more Duckfish Electronics - STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!! Duckfish Electronics "If you're looking for damaged, defective, reported stolen, fraud reported, blacklisted, financed, etc...and a fake attempt for quality cell phones, then this is the place for you. At first we..." Read more Jiyu ACP ACM Manufacturer Jiyu Acp "Jiyu ACP company is top 10 quality brand in domestic building materials industry. Focus on supplying a large range of Aluminum Composite Panels and Materials. Service is very good, the..." Read more Naca - LIARS Naca "Your staff does not know about how the NACA program works nor do you have respect for the time that we attend your appointments every month, to say the same..." Read more 2 boxes of original flavor honey maid graham cracker all crushed up!!! Honey Maid "I bought a box of honey maid graham crackers on 6/9/17 as a COOKIE snack for my kids..which were more of crushed graham crackers...which was Very Very messy!!! They love..." Read more Earth Fare - "Grass-fed" maybe, "fresh" absolutely not Earth Fare "Fresh beef is red, not brown, as the mistake that I've purchased is clearly product they needed to move. Albeit, at a sale price that most will accept but at..." Read more