Product: Emerson Electronics Customer Care Clear all filters (0 of 5 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Emerson Electronics - Don’t like customers service

I asked them if they can fix my TV and they’re giving me places that are too far away for me to get out and get this TV fixed it’s a bunch of bull

Emerson Electronics - Contact info for emerson

My emerson phine is stuck in unregistered mode and cant get it out need help or contact info for emerson

Emerson Electronics - Representative was pleasant, however,

In regards to the appliance department, respresentative was not able to provide much information. I have already made contact several times via email regarding manufacturer warranty that seems to be up next month, it seems as if Mary roe and Emerson both are trying to avoid a replacement as well as stall by ignoring my emails until my warranty runs out.
1.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Reply to reviews
On December 14, 2017 I purchased the U comfy heating pad as a present for my boyfriend from the Shopping Channel in Canada.I ended up keeping it for myself and was going to order a second one but found out they were out of stock. The U comfy heating pad stopped working...
#1206602

Emerson Electronics - Bought a emerson product and never worked as advertised

I bought an emerson product and the unit works but does not have the features on it that it advertised and the owners manual advertised. I spent 3 hours and 30 min on the phone with customer service line and 3 different people could not resolve the issues. I have to give the rating a 1 on this site when the rating is actually a 0.