Emerson Electronics - Junk TV
The color on my tv is going all green.Is there anything I can do to fix this.
The tv is less than a year old. I bought the tv at Walmart on black friday 2008. The tv model is lcd color tv Model # BLC320EM9 A Serial # J28810308 MFG July 2008. My other problem is that I can not get the remote control for dish network to control my tv.
If you have any fixes for this it would be highly appreciated.I will never buy another emerson product as long as i live if these problems do not get resolved.118bcb25 review #151441
You may also like
- "I have an Emerson tv and the screen have a blue image in the middle. You see the screen double( as you can see on the picture posted) I only..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "READ ALL THIS AFTER MY 2015 RENTAL...WOW...SOMEONE DOESN'T LIKE THIS WOMEN what amazes me if you look up the house their is a kitchen and the place is beautiful, the..."
- "I have Toshiba Laptop Model # Z930. Lately this laptop battery start acting up and it was not holding a charge. Since this Laptop is still under warranty I contact..."
- "We had a patio installed and after one winter it looked terrible. The color has faded completely, the concrete itself is chipping and the sitting walls have white leaking down..."
- "Rev. Mark Anderson , a secret closet necrophile, hung himself inside the parsonage , and this has been a deep dark secret for nearly twenty years. This church requires an exorcism..."
- "This year something has gone horribly wrong with Kohl's fulfillment process. I placed an order on 11/29 and another on 12/2 on kohls.com. What followed can only be described as..."
- "Paul's TV was assigned by Best Buy (Geek Squad) to repair my Samsung 55" LCD TV under an extended warranty. They picked up the TV from the house on..."