Emerson Electronics - Junk TV
The color on my tv is going all green.Is there anything I can do to fix this.
The tv is less than a year old. I bought the tv at Walmart on black friday 2008. The tv model is lcd color tv Model # BLC320EM9 A Serial # J28810308 MFG July 2008. My other problem is that I can not get the remote control for dish network to control my tv.
If you have any fixes for this it would be highly appreciated.I will never buy another emerson product as long as i live if these problems do not get resolved.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "I have had 3 of these units.The first on lasted about 5 or 6 years, the second only about 2.I got a cheap one cause I needed an alarm to..."
- "Have just spent 7mths renovating our house purchased a Miele clean steel dishwasher, this week my cabinet maker installed all our appliances that had been stored together hot plate, oven,..."
- "give me a BREAK ! Steve Zarelli has been promoted by the gang at RR Auctions as the greatest Space Authenticator ever and yet he can't always get it..."
- "Horrible products cheaply made. Poor customer service. Tried to return a defective item that arrived broken and they were not very cooperative. Buyer beware do not shop..."
- "Lack of judgement and good taste. R&R Autograph Auctions has often done what ever they need to to make sales. They support a web site called AUTOGRAPH MAGAZINE LIVE,..."
- "I just purchased a case of Oreos with chocolate cream. The pack was fresh & wasnt ripped open or anything when I brought them home and opened it, it seemed..."
- "I bought a RainSoft water softener after mailing in a water sample that I brought home from Home Depot. I wrote the check (see attachment), but the account is..."
- "With no warning, we had to find a car for our daughter. Low Book Sales had a 2007 Honda Accord advertised for $6000- at least $3000 under Blue Book. Not expecting..."